Slap Us Ten!
Clap Your Hands!
($25 and up!)
Main Street Housing, Inc. is a non-profit organization, tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. A copy of our current financial statement is available upon request by contacting Main Street Housing, Inc., 7310 Esquire Court, #14, Elkridge, MD 21075. Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Office of the Secretary of State for the cost of copying and postage.
At Main Street Housing, we see transformations happen all the time...
- A family living in homelessness signs a Lease with MSH and gets a new lease on a better life.
- MSH becomes the proud owner of a new property for quality, affordable housing.
- A person in recovery is able to move out of the hospital and into a new home on Main Street.
- Our Main Street Model is recognized as a progressive and successful model for independent housing for individuals and families with psychiatric disabilities.
- A Tenant achieves another year of independent housing in the community with the support of MSH.